One Day Private Tour Of Harbin Volga Manor Including Entrance Ticket, Chinese Buffet Lunch, And Russian ShowWrite a Review
Volga Manor, located on Ashi River bank, covers an area of 30 hectare (600,000 square meters) with marvelous views and expansive garden and marsh land. The river and bridges, countryside scenery, and the magnificent Russian-style architecture will surely bring you into a fairy tale world. Entrance Ticket, Chinese Buffet Lunch, and Russian Show are included in the package.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Volga Manor is a Russian-style estate with beautiful garden and tidal wetlands scenery by Ashi river which is a perfect example of water gardens that is pleasant to visit in any season. In Winter, there are some snow activities for visitors to enjoy. At 9am, you will be met in your hotel lobby and taken to Volga Manor and enjoy the 60-munite ride alone the way. Upon arrival, your private guide will get the ticket for you to enter the attraction. Take a stroll in the manor, admire its Russian-style wooden architectureï¼and enjoy pastoral landscape and wetlands. Later, enjoy a Chinese buffet lunch inside the manor. You will also see a Russian show (except Mondays). You will find handicrafts, painted Russian dolls, bread, and brewery inside the manor as well. Entrance ticket, Chinese buffet lunch, and the show are included. By around 3pm or 4pm, you will begin the journey back to your Harbin hotel where this day tour concludes.
Inclusions for One Day Private Tour Of Harbin Volga Manor Including Entrance Ticket, Chinese Buffet Lunch, And Russian Show
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Buffet lunch
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for One Day Private Tour Of Harbin Volga Manor Including Entrance Ticket, Chinese Buffet Lunch, And Russian Show
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.