One Day Private Tour Of Visiting Lama Temple And Giant Panda In Beijing Zoo Making Dumplings In Local Chinese Family For Lunch In Hutong Area
OverviewVisit the most famous Tibetan Buddhist temple: the Yonghe or Lama Temple, see the Giant Panda's in the Panda House at the Beijing Zoo and experience local life of people in Beijing(Hutong) learning how to prepare traditional Chinese dumplings. Enjoy this local lunch and experience a traditional Chinese tea ceremony. The highlight of this tour is that you will enjoy a traditional Chinese meal that you learnt how to prepare during your Hutong visit where a member of the local family will teach you how to make Chinese dumplings.
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Pickup time at the hotel will be around 9 AM or 1 PM
The first stop of the tour will be at the Lama temple;the largest and best-preserved lamasery in Beijing. Explore the architecture and artworks whilestrolling along the five different huge halls. Marvel at different Buddhas in the different halls, and find the huge Maitreya Buddha (the entire Buddha artwork that was carved from a single piece of WhiteSandalwood)and was featured in the Guinness record in 1993. After the templewe will visit to a silk factory, showing how to makeclothes and quilts from silk as part of traditional Chinese culture.
The our next stopwill be seeing the cute Giant Panda in Beijing Zoo; the largest zoo in China with the largest number of animal species and is one of the best zoos in the world. Be sure to check out the cute pandas cuddling and nibbling on bamboo and take pictures of them. If you are interested in seeing other animals, time can be made available for that. Afterwards we change locations and start touring the Hutong area by rickshawto have a close look at the most traditional old imperial - Beijing. At lunchtime, we will let you have a real experience of making dumplings with a Chinese family in Hutong which will be part of your meal. At last you will be entertained by a traditional Chinese tea ceremony enjoying a freshly brewed cup.
The trip for the day will end here and you will be sent back to the hotel.
Inclusions for One Day Private Tour Of Visiting Lama Temple And Giant Panda In Beijing Zoo Making Dumplings In Local Chinese Family For Lunch In Hutong Area
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for One Day Private Tour Of Visiting Lama Temple And Giant Panda In Beijing Zoo Making Dumplings In Local Chinese Family For Lunch In Hutong Area
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If need others lingual guide need to charge extra fee
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours