One-Day Private Tour Of Xi'an Terra-Cotta Warriors And City Wall - Xian
OverviewThe Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses are the most impressive and significant archaeological excavations which can be dated back to 2,000 years ago. Xi'an is the hometown of these world renowned Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses which are located around 31 miles (50 kilometers) away from Xi'an City. Book this family friendly private day tour to explore two of the top attractions in Xi'an: Terra-Cotta Warriors & Horses and Xi'an City Wall.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAt 8:00am, your English speaking private guide will pick you up from your Xi'an hotel lobby and transfer you directly to the amazing Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the eighth Wonder of the world. You will see massive numbers of life-sized sculptures of ancient warriors and horses which is the most significant discovery of the 20th century. These sculptures were built 2,000 years ago to protect the tomb of the first emperor of China. The museum covers an area around 54,134 square feet (16,500 square meters) with three sections: Pit No. 1, Pit No. 2, and Pit No. 3. Spend your morning exploring the museum at your own pace.
After your visit to the Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, enjoy Chinese lunch at a local restaurant. Then, you will head to the magnificent Xian Ancient City Wall. It is the most complete, most well preserved, and the largest ancient city wall in China. Stroll along the city wall and enjoy the landscape of Xi'an. After that, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Xi'an where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for One-Day Private Tour Of Xi'an Terra-Cotta Warriors And City Wall
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for One-Day Private Tour Of Xi'an Terra-Cotta Warriors And City Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you just for in case
Please provide all traveler's date of birth, full passport names and passport numbers; we need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets of tourism attractions for you, and this information must 100% match with your passports on tour day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Highlights Xi'an Tour: Terracotta Warriors and City Sightseeing
- Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour
- Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum Bus Tour from Xi'an
- Private Tour: Old Xi'an Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Huaqing Hot Springs
- Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Bus Day Tour
- Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda Day Tour
- 2-Day Classic Xi'an Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Downtown Sightseeing
- One-Day Essential Xi'an Tour