One Day Private Tour: Winter Highlights Of Harbin Including Manchurian-Han Styled Lunch
OverviewThis one day private tour will take you to visit attraction highlights of winter Harbin including Ice Swimming Show, Harbin Polarland, Snow Fair on Sun Island, and Ice and Snow World. Also included in this fun adventure is an ethnic Manchurian-Han styled lunch at a local restaurant where you will get a taste of food culture in Harbin!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAt 9:00am, your private tour guide and vehicle will pick you up from the lobby of your Harbin hotel and transfer you directly to Harbin Snow Fair on Sun Island where the Snow Festival is held and the birthplace of Chinese snow sculpture art. Spend another two hours at the fair to see amazing large scaled snow sculptures as well as people enjoying snow in many different ways such as snowmobile and snow tubing, dog sledge ...etc. Next, continue to Harbin Polarland to enjoy several spectacular shows including performances of the "Polar Whale Dazzle Voice Orchestra" and "Polar Beluga Subaqueous Show." You will spend about two hours at Polarland before heading towards to Lunch,you will be arrange to go to a local restaurant for a taste of Harbin food culture. An ethnic Manchurian-Han styled lunch will be served. After lunch break, return to Siberian Tiger Park, by 5pm to visit Ice and Snow World where you will see colorful lighted Ice labyrinth, ice slide, ice castle and shows that are imaginable. After spending 2 to 3 hours at Ice and Snow World, you will be transferred back to your hotel where this private day tour concludes.
Inclusions for One Day Private Tour: Winter Highlights Of Harbin Including Manchurian-Han Styled Lunch
- Entrance fees (if you choice all inclusive package tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for One Day Private Tour: Winter Highlights Of Harbin Including Manchurian-Han Styled Lunch
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 3 is free to join
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in winter season, please dress appropriately
Suggest to wear comfortable walking snow boots to keep warm
Keep yourself warm, wear down coat, snow shoes, cotton pants, glove, hat, scarf.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2-hour Winter Local Culture Experience Tour with Ice Swimming Show, Songhua River Ropeway and Walking on Songhua River
- Harbin Volga Manor Private Transfer Service 1- day Car Service with Driver
- Private Ice Festival Night Tour with Dinner Options
- 5-Hour Private Transfer to Harbin Ice and Snow World
- Private Best of Harbin City Tour in Summer
- One-Day Private Tour of Classic Attractions in Harbin Including Lunch