One Day Relax Bus Tour Including Hutong Tour In Rickshaw Panda And Lama Temple - Beijing
OverviewIt is a premier city sightseeing tour in Beijing in an air-conditioned bus or van. An English speaking tour guide will escort the group from beginning to the end. Join us to discover Beijing as it is, see cute pandas at the Beijing zoo; Stop for photo ops at the Water Cube and Bird Nest; Have lunch with a family in their home in the hutongs; Ride through the hutongs on a rickshaw ; Admire the decorations and architecture inside the Lama temple; and overlook the whole of the Forbidden city from Jingshan park. youll get an incredible opportunity to tour around the city in a very relaxed way.
Know More about this tour
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel in the morning. Today you will have a fantastic city tour of Beijing for its traditional, culture, modern architecture, and the real life of locals. First off you'll be driven to Jingshan Park to have a bird's eye view of the complete magnificent complex of the Forbidden City. Youll will realize that Jingshan Park is a community with full activities for both sightseeing and leisure for local residence. Then, we will move to Beijing Zoo too check out the cute giant pandas. As a symbol of China, the giant Panda is a must see in your journey in China.
Then next, we will take a rickshaw to get through the zigzag and narrow alleys of hutongs. At lunch time, we will visit one old courtyard for your family acquaintance to learn about the history, layout, Fengshui, and traditional Chinese culture from the host of the family. Besides, having a nice Chinese style lunch in the family brings more color to your trip. After lunch, we continue to visit the Lama Temple to explore the architecture and artworks of the largest and best-preserved lamasery.
At last, on our way back to the hotel we will stop at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. Take a stroll outside the unique construction while taking many snapshots of these two unique architectures for 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
Inclusions for One Day Relax Bus Tour Including Hutong Tour In Rickshaw Panda And Lama Temple
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for One Day Relax Bus Tour Including Hutong Tour In Rickshaw Panda And Lama Temple
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
please send us your local telephone number of your hotel
tour guide will contact to you exact pick up time one day before your tour start
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours