One Day Relax Private Tour For Ancient Beijing
OverviewWelcome to Beijing! On this private tour, you'll interact with the local tour guide to learn about ancient Beijing. You also have more flexibility on deciding the time you are going to spend on any sites. See giant pandas at the Beijing Zoo; Marvel at the architecture of the Bird's Nest and Water Cube; Tour the Lama Temple for a glimpse of one of the most important Tibetan Buddhist temples in the world; Visit old Beijing by rickshaw in the Hutong and have lunch in a traditional home ; Go to the top of Jingshan hill for far reaching views of Beijing and the Forbidden City.
Know More about this tour
The tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel in the morning then take you on a fantastic city tour for its tradition, culture, modern architecture, and the real life of locals. We start off at the Jingshan Park having far reaching views of the complete magnificent complex of the Forbidden City. Acknowledge the activity filled nature of the park bustling with both tourists and locals then move to Beijing Zoo to see the cute giant pandas.
Afterwards we head to the Hutong area and hop on a rickshaw to get through the zigzag and narrow alleys or hutongs. At lunch time, we will visit one old courtyard for your family acquaintance to learn about the history, layout, Fengshui, and traditional Chinese culture from the host of the family. Besides, having a nice Chinese style lunch in the family adds more pop and color to your trip. After the lunch, we continue to visit Lama Temple to absorb the sacred ambiance of the temple and to assess the giant Buddha made by one huge piece of wood in the rear Hall. At last, take a stroll on an exterior tour at the 2008 Olympics center taking snapshots of the unique architecture of the Bird Nest and Water Cube. The tour then ends by sending you back to the hotel.
Inclusions for One Day Relax Private Tour For Ancient Beijing
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch(Local food taste)
- All activities
- Professional guide and skill driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rickshaw in Hutong
Exclusions for One Day Relax Private Tour For Ancient Beijing
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours