One Day Taipei City Highlights And Afternoon Shopping Tour
OverviewYour one day Taipei city highlight tour will take you to most of the famous Taipei attractions: CKS Memorial Hall, Longshen Temple, and Taipei 101 Observatory. During the tour, you will also have an opportunity to visit Sunny Hills Pineapple Cake store where you can try their famous pineapple cake and tea. In the afternoon, you will go to Hankou Street, and it is famous for selling photographic equipment and accessories. At the end of the tour, you can spend more time at Q-Square Shopping Mall right by Taipei Breeze Station to stock up your Taiwan souvenir.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your tour guide will meet and greet with you at MRT Longshan Temple Station Exit 2 at 9 am. Your first stop is Starbucks Coffee Store Mankah branch. It is used to be Wanhua Lin House and the house is more than 80 years old. Next, you will visit Longshan Temple. Longshan Temple was founded in 1738 by Han immigrants. The temple becomes one of the city's top religious sites.Continue your tour to the next stop, you will enroute to Grass Lane. It was a short and narrow lane that people used to buying herbs to heal the illness and disease. Pass the Grass Lane, you will at the Bopiliao. Bopiliao Ancient Street was developed in the early Qing Dynasty. The street retains the looks from two hundred years ago because it had been set as the location for a new school in 1945.After visiting Bopiliao, you will have a chance to try traditional Taiwanese cuisine at Zhous Congee. This store is more than 60 years old and still a popular restaurant until now. After the meal, you will take MRT to Beimen Station. Your will visit the North Gate first. There are total 5 gates and only the North Gate remains unchanged since the Qing Dynasty.
You will continue walk to the Yongle Market. It is the largest wholesale and retail center of fabric in Taiwan. After a short visit at the Yonle Market, you will continue your tour to Xiahai Chenghuang Temple. Many unmarried people come to Xiahai Chenghuang Temple to worship Yue Lao, the matchmaker deity. It is said that Yue Lao can help the single woman or man to find their significant other.
Walking around Dadaocheng, you can see the old buildings still remain very well. You will visit Chuang Hsieh-Fa Historical Lecture Pavilion,the first grocery store in Dadaocheng. Then, you will pass by Lee Chun-Sheng Church which was built in memory of the famous Dadaocheng tea merchant and ardent philanthropist Lee Chun-sheng. Lastly, you will visit Lin Fu-Jhen shop on Dihua Street. Lin Fu-Jhen shop is the oldest grocery store in Dadaocheng. You can buy Chinese herbs and medicines, dried goods, fabrics, as well as teas.
Talking about Chinese tea, next you will visit Wang Tea Shop. The shop is more than 100 years old. You can have a chance to see how the tea expert making tea and understand more about the knowledge of tea.
Your final stop will be Ningxia Night Market. This is the oldest night market in Taipei that has more than 100 years history. Your tour will end at Ningxia Night Market and own arrangement afterwards.
Meet up with Tour Guide at MRT Longshan Temple Station Exit 2 Starbucks Mankah Branch Longshan Temple Grass Lane (Pass By) Bopiliao Ancient Street Lunch Take MRT to MRT Beimen Station North Gate and Taipei Post Office Yongle Market Xiahai Chenghuang Temple Chuang Hsieh-Fa Historical Lecture Pavilion Lee Chun-Sheng Church (Pass By) Lin Fu-Jhen ShopWang Tea Shop Dinner at Ningxia Night Market (Own Expense) Tour Ends
Inclusions for One Day Taipei City Highlights And Afternoon Shopping Tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Complimentary One Pearl Milk Tea per person
Exclusions for One Day Taipei City Highlights And Afternoon Shopping Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Taipei Old Town Dadaocheng Historic Walking Tour
- Longshan Temple and Bopiliao Historical Block
- Tea of Taipei: Small-Group Tour with Taipei City Sightseeing
- Private Tour: Taipei Old Town Waterfront Neighborhood Walking Tour
- 3-Day Tour of Sun Moon Lake, Puli, Lukang and Alishan National Scenic Area from Taipei
- 2-Day Private Yilan Trip from Taipei