One-Day Tour: Essence Of Xi'an And Terracotta Warriors - Xian
OverviewVisit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in the morning and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant after. The Terracotta Warriors are truly the highlight of Xian. In the afternoon, discuss with your tour guide and plan your itinerary together based on your personal interests including the City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and other famous attractions.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Xi'an downtown at 9:00 PM and then proceed to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum is surely a must-see attraction when you visit Xi'an. Later enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant near the museum where you will taste the local food. After lunch discuss with your guide about your preferable itinerary for the afternoon before heading back to Xian downtown. Choose two attractions from the recommended list below:
- City Wall
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Small Wild Goose Pagoda & Xian Museum
- Shaanxi History Museum (Closed on Monday)
- Square of Bell and Drum Tower
- Muslim Quarter and Great Mosque
Inclusions for One-Day Tour: Essence Of Xi'an And Terracotta Warriors
- Pickup and drop-off at your centrally located hotel in Xi'an
- Private car/van with professional driver
- Professional local English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets fees
- Fuel surcharge and tax are included
Exclusions for One-Day Tour: Essence Of Xi'an And Terracotta Warriors
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Group discount is available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.