One-Day Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara And Dahshour
OverviewStart your tour to visit the three Pyramids of Giza, along with the Sphinx, Sakkara and Dahshour. You will be accompanied by multilingual Egyptologist tour guide on an air-conditioned coach.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart your private tour to visiting the Great Pyramids (Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos) along with the Sphinx with its lion body and the head of king Chephren. Then Visit Sakkara, just 27 km south west away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid. Then before lunch visit the pyramids of Unna's and Oser-Kaf, the tomb of Mereruka, Ti & Pta-Hotep.
Lunch will be in a restaurant in Sakkara area.
You will then go to the Black Pyramid that was built by King Amenemhat III. It is one of the five remaining pyramids at Dahshur in Egypt, where there once were 11. Once your tour is complete, transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for One-Day Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara And Dahshour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Multilingual tour guide (expert in Egyptology)
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- All taxes and services
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees to Pyramids-Sphinx area-Sakkara-Dahshur
- Bottle of water
- Soft drinks
Exclusions for One-Day Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara And Dahshour
- Entrance fees for interior of the pyramids
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes , also a hat for protection from the sun's rays.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.