One Day Tour Of Samarkand - TashkentWrite a Review
From USD 125
OverviewWelcome to Samarkand, the famous capital of the 14th century Timurid Empire. Samarkand is one of the oldest inhabited cities in Central Asia, prospering from its location on the Silk Road between China and the Mediterranean.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis full day of sightseeing begins with a 7:15am pickup from any hotel in Tashkent. Travel to the railway station to catch an 8am, high-speed train departing for Samarkand. After arriving in Samarkand at 10:30am, the local tour guide and driver will be waiting upon arrival to introduce some of the most popular attractions in Samarkand.
Some of the attractions and points of interest to see include:
- Gur-Emir Mausoleum - The burial place of Amir Temur and his dynasty
- Registan Square (15th-17th century) – Located in the heart of Samarkand, Register Square consists of three madrassahs: Madrassah Uughbek, MadrassahTillakari, and Madrassah Sherdar
- Bibi Khanum Mosque - Named in honor of the eldest wife of Great Timur (14th century)
- Shah-i-Zinda necropolis (12th-15th century) - The burial place of Kusamibn ibn Abbas, the cousin to the prophet Muhammad
- Ulugbek Observatory - The biggest observatory, built by Ulugbek (15th century)
Inclusions for One Day Tour Of Samarkand
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2-way train tickets from Tashkent to Samarkand and from Samarkand to Tashkent
Exclusions for One Day Tour Of Samarkand
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.