Meeting with our team
Leaving Kiev in the direction of Chernobyl zone of exclusion and the zone of obligatory resettlement. The road from Kiev to checkpoint Dityatky the 30 km zone of exclusion takes about 2 hours
We offer you to watch video about the Chernobyl accident of 1986 on the way to Chernobyl zone
- You will pass passport control.
- You will get to know the rules of behavior in the Zone.
- You will drive in the 30 km Zone in the direction of Chernobyl.
- You will see that Chernobyl in usual rural town where live the plant workers.
- Stops at the beginning of the town, photo at the stele Chernobyl
- Visit to museum exhibition of robots and technique that were involved in the liquidation of the accident damage
- The memorials and monuments of the Chernobyl town
- Arrival to 10 km zone
- Visit to kindergarten one of the last not ruined building
- village Kopachi was buried under the ground
The territory of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant:
- Photo stop nearby the huge buildings of unfinished cooling towers, 5th and the 6th unfinished power units,
at the left side you will see the 1, the 2 and the 3 power units of CNPP,
- Visit to the memorial nearby the NPP administration building
- Feeding of the giant catfishes (depending on the weather conditions)
- Shelter-2 Arch - the viewing point
Abandoned Pripyat city
- Stele Pripyat at the beginning of the city
- Death bridge.
Stop at the central square of the city, walking excursion:
- The palace of culture Energetic, hotel Polesse
- Amusement park of Pripyat city
- The Ferris wheel
- Cinema Prometey
- River port of the city
- Kindergarten and school
- Swimming pool
The secret object Chernobyl 2. Radar station Duga-1 Russian woodpecker.
- Radar station Duga-1 is one of the most famous objects of the former USSR, the accurate name is 5H32.
- ontrol room
19.00- Arrival to Kiev
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
Meeting time - 08:00 a.m. Departure time - 08:15 a.m. Arrival back to Kiev - around 7:00-7:30 p.m.
Departure Details :
Kiev central railway station.
Return Details :
Kyiv railway station at S. Petliura street 28 (Old Comintern) in the parking lot near the service center "Stolichniy".
OverviewChernobyl zone within a radius of 30 km is a closed object of high national importance. For you, we are ready to reveal the mysterious world of Exclusion Zone - exclusive to our official tour. Thousands of satisfied customers from around the world have felt the charm of this monument to disaster.THRILLJust imagine: you get to the place,where 30 years ago was a global catastrophe and you will walkon the ruins of the dead, abandoned city.Once there lived and worked in people,and now made its way through the asphalt, grass and a 46.45 sq. M. km (the size of a country like Slovakia) are in disrepair.IMMERSION INTO HISTORYPripyat is a ghost city, which still has a lot of unspoilt places.You will see houses with dusty furniture, newspapers, personal belongings of residents and you will be immersed in the "canned" little world, in which the clock froze at around 26 April 1986.
- Professional guide
- Live entertainment
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Good mood after the tour
- Many interesting facts about the Chernobyl zone
- And much more, just book and see
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Compulsory insurance
Know More about this tour
Meeting with our team
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.