One Day Tour To Visit Forbidden City By Rickshaw Sightseeing Hutong Pray Good Luck At Temple Of Heaven - Beijing
OverviewThis is a classical line tour that allows you to have a deeper understanding of ancient Beijing, its historical status, its architectural style, its religious side as well as its local life. Walk around the Tiananmen Square and feel the supremacy of the feudal regime at the Forbidden City. After experiencing the dignified area of the emperor, blend in with the locals going by their daily life on a rickshaw and also savor typical Chinese dumplings for lunch.Then visit the silk factory and the Temple of Heaven which shows the expectation of timely seasons and good harvest in the afternoon. Join this international small group tour and stand a chance of making new friends from all over the world (maximum 15 people)
Know More about this tour
Our guide and driver will meet you at around 7:30 AM at the lobby of your hotel then take you to the Tiananmen Square where you'll see Chairman Mao's portrait as well as other buildings with historical significance. Walk around and experience the indomitable revolutionary spirit and dauntless heroism of Chinese people before moving to the Forbidden City to experience its grandeur and solemness; while listening to the guides commentary on not only the history of the Dynasty but also the strict rank system.
Afterwards we head to the Hutong then hop on a rickshaw to learn more about the story of old Beijing in a relaxed and fun way. At lunchtime we will have a typical Chinese lunch with a local family where you can see the traditional courtyard living environment. We then continue to visit a silk factory to gain insight of silk culture then our last stop will be at the Temple of Heaven where you can learn about the special ideology and spiritual practices of the ancient people. The tour then heads by conveniently dropping you off at the hotel.
Inclusions for One Day Tour To Visit Forbidden City By Rickshaw Sightseeing Hutong Pray Good Luck At Temple Of Heaven
- Entrance fees
- Dumpling lunch
- All activities
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Air-condition vehicle
- VIP access to the forbidden city (skip long lines)
Exclusions for One Day Tour To Visit Forbidden City By Rickshaw Sightseeing Hutong Pray Good Luck At Temple Of Heaven
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Small group tour, maximum 15 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours