One Day Trip To Como And Cruise To Bellagio And Lecco - MilanWrite a Review
OverviewVisit with us the charming cities of COMO and BELLAGIO and take a cruise on its fascinating Lake along the two branches, up to the enchanting town of LECCO. Only 60 minutes away from Milan and no traffic, as you will travel aboard a relaxing, panoramic and ecological train. Enjoy the impressive landscapes during the journey and reach directly the city centre, and be prepared for a breathtaking cruise on the Lake. Our expert English speaking Tour Manager will escort you to ensure you a rewarding experience!
- Como city centre: the Cathedral (outside), the old Town Hall building and its characteristic bell tower, the medieval walls
- Breathtaking 2 hours boat cruise along the Lake admiring the splendid lakeside villas and gardens
- Village of Bellagio: the so called “Pearl of the Lake”
- Cruise along the eastern branch of Como Lake, until the city of Lecco.
Know More about this tour
Como is one of the most picturesque cities of Italy, the ideal destination for tourists who want to spend an unforgettable day in contact with nature, culture, art and local traditions. Many great poets and writers found themselves enchanted by the charming beauty of Como and its villas, its gardens and have celebrated its fairy tale atmosphere. Veditalia gives you the unique opportunity to start a special day trip leaving Milan on a comfortable, safe and relaxing train.
You will avoid traffic and the risk of road congestion in an ecological and sustainable way! Escorted by our experienced and friendly Tour Manager, you will discover the Art and the History of this charming city, you will experience a magnificent lake cruise up to Bellagio, the so called ‘Pearl of the Lake’, and you will finish your unforgettable day out reaching Lecco, a town that inspired classics of Italian literature.
Inclusions for One Day Trip To Como And Cruise To Bellagio And Lecco
- Professional English speaking Tour Manager
- Audio headsets provided (if more than 10 people)
- Smaller group: interact with your own Tour Leader
- No queues: skip-the-line tickets for boat and train (open tickets–flexible return, on the same day)
- Reach Como and the Lake by train: escape the risk of traffic congestion and travel eco-friendly
- See the two branches of the Lake
- No bad surprises: the price is "all inclusive".
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.