One Day Trip To Garda Lake - Milan
OverviewSpend a lovely day on the LAKE GARDA! Enjoy the impressive landscapes during the journey and be prepared for an absolutely stunning day. Reach the greatest lake in Italy, enjoy its Mediterranean climate, and discover the picturesque towns of Desenzanoand Sirmione! Our expert English speaking Tour Manager will escort you to ensure you a rewarding experience!
- Desenzano city centre, discovering its rich historic and archaeological heritage
- Boat cruise to Sirmione, the so called “Pearl of the Lake”
- Walking tour strolling around the picturesque narrow streets of Sirmione
- Visit to the enchanting Roman Villas and to the Catullo Caves that overlook the entire lake.
Know More about this tour
Lake Garda is the largest lake in Italy, a very popular tourist destination, internationally famous for its amazing landscapes, its mild climate, its lush vegetation and the small picturesque villages flanking it. This majestic landscape is the perfect setting for all the remarkable historical and cultural remains that are spread all around. Veditalia gives you the unique opportunity to start a special day trip leaving Milan on a comfortable, safe and relaxing train.
You will avoid traffic and the risk of road congestion in an ecological and sustainable way! Escorted by our experienced and friendly Tour Manager, you will explore the Old Port of Desenzano and its medieval Castle. Then, you will take a short cruise on the blue lake and you will visit Sirmione, the so called “Pearl of the Lake”, set along a narrow peninsula on the southern part of the lake: you will enjoy strolling around in the town, with its narrow medieval streets, the old Scaliger Fortress, the striking Roman Villas and the Catullo Caves, known as the most imposing archaeological area in Northern Italy.
Inclusions for One Day Trip To Garda Lake
- Professional English speaking Tour Manager
- Audio headsets provided (if more than 10 people)
- Smaller group: interact with your own Tour Leader
- No queues: skip-the-line tickets for boat and train (open tickets–flexible return, on the same day)
- Reach Lake Garda by train: escape the risk of traffic congestion and travel eco-friendly
- Visit to the Catullo Caves and the Roman archaeological site (tickets included)
- No bad surprises: the price is “all inclusive”.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be %
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be %
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.