One Day Volunteer Experience At Dujiangyan Panda Base - Chengdu
OverviewVolunteering in Dujiangyan Panda Center will give visitors a very rare experience and a deep understanding of this lovely animal. On this private day tour, come close to the giant pandas, you will volunteer with these lovely animals including panda food making, panda enclosures cleaning, and panda feeding, this trip will surely be one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
Know More about this tourThe tour guide will pick you up from your Chengdu downtown hotel lobby at 8:00 am, have a comfortable transfer and drive approx. 1.5 hours to Dujiangyan to start the trip, Enjoy the scenic surroundings on the way and get more knowledge of Chengdu from your guide.
Dujiangyan Panda Base is the most easily accessible base in China to join the Panda volunteer Program, there you will volunteer for a memorable day with Giant Pandas. The volunteers work is mainly about two aspects, sweeping and feeding. Upon arrival, you will change into special uniforms and receive a short training in how to deal with the pandas.
You first chore is cleaning the panda enclosures and taking notes for record. After that, it is time to wash and carry fresh bamboo, prepare food like fruit, carrots and panda cakes, and distribute the food to the pandas. After the morning volunteer session, enjoy a local lunch at the centers cafeteria and spend around 1 hour to stroll around the center and watch panda documentary. In the afternoon, you will help to cleaning the indoor and outdoor enclosures and making panda food, you can take pictures of Giant Pandas and learn about each lovely panda.
After having the once-in-a-lifetime experience, you will receive a volunteer certificate and the satisfaction of contributing to a great cause, then have a comfortable transfer back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Inclusions for One Day Volunteer Experience At Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Private day tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Volunteering fee
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Mineral water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for One Day Volunteer Experience At Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The volunteer program is subject to cancellation due to government activities, healthy issues of pandas, overbooking... So please reserve the trip the earlier the better
The age restriction of volunteer is between 12 to 65 years old
Please don't wear perfume or nail polish for the health of these adorable giant pandas
Health certificate and passport copy are required for all passengers, please provide after booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Panda Base & Leshan Giant Buddha & Jiayang Train & Ancient Town
- 2-Day Private Tour Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emeishan
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Chengdu
- Private Day Tour to Leshan Giant Buddha & Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Exclusive Private Southwestern tour -Panda, Hotpot, Giant Buddha, Learn cooking
- Find out the green tea secret
- 5 Days Private Tour including Chengdu Pandas-Jiuzhaigou Scenic Spot and Huanglong Scenic and Historic Area-No Shopping Stops
- Half-Day Wheaten Food Cooking Class with Local Spice Market Visit