We invite you to visit a city full of contrasts, where historic buildings are adjacent to modern architecture. Polish capital was almost completely destroyed during World War II, but great care of authorities and inhabitant restored citys former glory. Today modern, glass skyscrapers tower next to reconstructed medieval and renaissance pearls of architecture and create totally unique landscape.
If you are visiting the city for the first time, you will be surprised how much the capital has to offer. Diversity and atmosphere of Warsaw will surely attract you to come back for more.
- Royal Castle
- Palace of Culture
- Old Town Market Square
- City Walls
- St. John's Archcathedral
- The Presidential Palace
- Departure from Krakow Main Train Station to Warsaw
- Meeting with a guide at Central Train Station in Warsaw
- Walking tour including coffee break - 3hrs
- Free time -Till the departure of the train to Krakow
- Return to Krakow -According to train schedule and your preference