One Day Xi'an Highlight Private Tour - XianWrite a Review
From USD 105
OverviewThe glorious long history of the ancient Chinese capital, Xian, has apparently contributed to its magnificent culture. This is the most classic Xian one day tour for you will be led to wonder at the essence of this ancient capital including Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, City Wall, Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square, Great Mosque, and Muslim Street.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourIn the morning, your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby at 9AM. Your tour starts from Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum that is also known as “the Eighth Wonders of the World.” The museum includes Pit 1 as the largest, Pit 2, and Pit 3 as well the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. It is listed as the UNESCO World Heritage. As for lunch, the guide will recommend local restaurants where you are free to choose at your own expense.
In the afternoon, drive back to downtown Xi'an to visit the City Wall, which is the most complete and best preserved ancient city wall in China. It is also one of the best ancient military fortress in the world. The circumference of the wall is about 8 miles (13.7 km). Later in the afternoon, you will visit the Great Mosque and explore the Muslim food street. You will taste and see how these foods are being prepared and cooked right in front of you to better appreciate why food culture is also a big part Xi'an heritage. These will definitely make your trip to Xi'an more exciting! At the end, drive back to hotel at approximately 6pm.
Inclusions for One Day Xi'an Highlight Private Tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance ticket to attractions listed
Exclusions for One Day Xi'an Highlight Private Tour
- Meals: The tour guide can make recommendations for local restaurants. You can choose the kind of authentic local cuisine you prefer
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for guide and driver (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
No prearranged mandatory shopping stops at factory stores
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Ancient Xian Group Tour To Terra Cotta Warriors And Tomb Of Emperor Jingdi
- Mt Huashan From Xi'an One Day Group Tour
- Private Tour: 2-Day Xian Trip
- Xi'an Afternoon City Wall Tour Including Chinese Paper Cutting Class
- Private Arrival Transfer: Xi'an Xianyang International Airport To Hotel
- Xi'an Gourmet Walking Tour At Night
- Private Tour: Mount Huashan Adventure From Xi'an
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
- Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors With Xi'an Airport Transfer
- Independent Tour Of Xi’an With Private Transport