One Day Xian City Classic Private Tour
OverviewXian is the capital city for 13 feudal dynasties in ancient China and the birthplace of civilization. The glorious past left Xian with numerous historical relics and is home to Terracotta Warriors and Horses, the ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Muslim quarter. East skirts of Xian is home of Huaqing Hot Spring. During this tour, you will learn so much about Xian regarding its rich history, culture, custom, food and social etiquette. Your tour includes lunch, entrance fees, and downtown hotel pickup and drop-off.
Know More about this tour
The tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel in the morning then start you off on a full day classic tour in downtown area. Starting from Huaqing Pool, get fascinated by its exquisite and picturesque scenery characterized by pink peach blossoms, green willows, dense foliage, beautiful pavilions and terraces, magnificent halls, rolling towers, winding corridors and long verandas. You also can see Nine Dragons Lake which is crystal clear and mirrors the pavilions and towers. The water is so clear that you can see down to the bottom.
Then continue to the ancient City Wall where you can walk or peddle on the moat overlooking this ancient city. Your lunch will be served in the Muslim quarter which is famous for all kinds of restaurants and various snacks stalls. In the afternoon, you head to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda which was originally built to hold Buddhist sutra and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back to China from India. The Pagoda is one important landmark of Xian. The tour ends by sending you back to the hotel.
Inclusions for One Day Xian City Classic Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional guide and skill driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- private tour
Exclusions for One Day Xian City Classic Private Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine