One Or Two Days Trip To Mexico City From Acapulco - Pyramids - Zocalo - National Palace - Basilica Of Guadalupe And Anthropology Museum
OverviewIf you are already in Acapulco it will be a real pity not paying a visit to The Largest City of Mexico, Biggest City of Our Continent and One of TheMost ImportantCities in the World. Visit Mexico City in company of your very own Private Driver and Chauffeur who will thoroughly show you and explain this extraordinary city for either one or two days. You will be driven either in a recent model sedan or van (depending of your numbers) through one of the safest and newest tall roads of Mexico that has been recently modernized to reach the higher standards of safety and comfort.
Know More about this tour
One Day Tour:
Your adventure will begin in your hotel where your friendly, fun and knowledgeable Driver-Tour Guide will pick you up in a very comfortable Van or Sedan (depending of your numbers) where you can rest and even have a nap while your capable driver takes into the road to Mexico City. Once you have arrived you will go visiting Downtown Mexico City, The Plaza de la Constitucion where you will visit The National Palace, The Cathedral and The recently discover Archaeological Site of The Templo Mayor, the very core of the Aztec Empire. Always in company of your knowledgeable guide visit this which is the Political, Economic, Artistic, Religious Center of this vibrating country while in the Downtown area go visiting the Palace of Fine Arts. On your way to The Pyramids you will be making a stop for a Buffet Lunch (included). After this your tour will go all the way to the neighboring state of Mexico for a thorough visit of the Sacred City of Teotihuacan, admire the Pyramids of the City of Gods that reached it peak during the 3rd and the 5th Centuries A.D. After this your One Day Tour will head back to Acapulco City. If you booked for the Two Day Tour you will be driven to your hotel in Mexico City.
Two Days Tour:
You courteous and friendly tour guide will punctually be for you at your hotel and take you visiting the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, (originally built in the year 1666) of the very religious center of Mexico, The Mecca of the Mexicans, it is not an exaggeration saying there no Mexican that has not paid a visit to the Basilica at least once in his life. After this tour will head to the fabulous National Museum of Anthropology, the largest and most visited museum in Mexico. An astonishing building which was built to pay tribute to the admirable cultures that flourished in what today is the territory of The Mexican Republic.
Do not miss this opportunity for in either one or two day get to know the most important sites of this the capital of our country. Your knowledgeable guide and driver will elaborate thoroughly about politics, economics, history, cuisine, architecture and all there is to know about our beautiful country of Mexico.
Inclusions for One Or Two Days Trip To Mexico City From Acapulco - Pyramids - Zocalo - National Palace - Basilica Of Guadalupe And Anthropology Museum
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Admission tickets
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for One Or Two Days Trip To Mexico City From Acapulco - Pyramids - Zocalo - National Palace - Basilica Of Guadalupe And Anthropology Museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- COOK AND EAT WITH A LOCAL FAMILY
- MEXICAN FIESTA WITH LUNCH AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Mystical Tour from Acapulco: Coyuca Lagoon and Temazcal Experience
- Mezcal Distillery Day Trip from Acapulco including Tasting and Lunch
- Full-Day Mezcal Tour With Tasting and Lunch from Acapulco
- Coyuca Lagoon and Baby Turtle Release
- Lucha Libre Experience in Acapulco with Tacos Dinner and Beer
- Private Deep Sea Fishing in Acapulco