One-Way Transfers Including Sightseeing Between Hoi An And Hue
OverviewTraveling from Hoi An to Hue or vice versa, take this private car transfer and experience all that is offer in between these two great destinations. Our private car will pick you up at your hotel in the center of the city and drop you at your hotel in Hue or Hoi An. On the road, you will have the chance to visit some of this areas famous spots: Marble mountain, My Khe Beach, Cham Museum, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, oyster farming village and other areas of interest.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWe will pick you up at around 9am in either Hoi An or Hue. You can indulge in all or that this area has to offer or pick and choose where you would like to go. Places of interest to visit on the way are;
Hai Van Pass From Hoian to Hue or vice versa, you shouldnt miss taking over Hai Van Pass, Hai Van Pass is located along the Hai Van mountain side, between Thua Thien-Hue and Da Nang city. It is the highest and the most beautiful pass in Vietnam (about 500 meters above sea level), there are some amazing views from the top and great photo opportunities.
Lang Co beach Seen from above, Lang Co beach is a picture of beautiful pristine nature surrounded by mountains, tropical jungles and the boundless blue sea. Absorbing thousands of tourists with its tranquil ambiance each year this area is great for simply relaxing on the beach or swimming in the clean waters and moderate waves. Do not forget to try the local seafood here.
Danang beach one of Vietnam's more famous beaches, international tourists come here to relax or enjoy the local hospitality.
Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village located at the foot of Marble Mountains. The products of the village help beautify the Marble Mountains landscape.
Cham Museum : The Cham Museum in Danang is the largest collection of Cham sculpture and artwork in the world.
Marble mountain A popular place for spiritual retreat and pilgrimage, it is composed of several pagodas Buddhist, remnants of the Champa civilization and caves inside the mountains, natural caves were formed by erosion, water and the passage of time.
Inclusions for One-Way Transfers Including Sightseeing Between Hoi An And Hue
- Private transfer with experienced English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person
Exclusions for One-Way Transfers Including Sightseeing Between Hoi An And Hue
- Lunch meal
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hoi An City Bike Tour Including Cooking Class
- Hoi An Fishing Experience on the Cua Dai River
- Private Tour: My Son Day Trip from Hoi An
- Half-Day Hoi An Countryside Cycling Tour
- My Son Explorer Sunrise Tour from Hoi An by War Era Military Jeep
- Overnight Bho Hoong and Co Tu Explorer Tour by US Military Jeep
- Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise
- Hoi An City Tour by Vespa