- the secrets of England's most eccentric Royal palace
- why George IV was 'Britain's most useless king'
- the world's first Body Shop
- where Abba won the Eurovision song contest
- spectacular street art and graffiti
- the city's unusual building material
- why Brighton is the 'gay capital of Britain'
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hr 20 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Brighton, Brighton, East Sussex, England
Return Details :
Tour ends on Brighton beach near East Street (a 5 minute walk from departure point)
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
A guided walking tour of Brighton by a professional tour guide. Discover the real spirit of Brighton in a lively, funny and informative quest to uncover what makes this city unique and...er...a little bit weird.
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
Blue Badge guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Tour content reflects the diverse and bohemian nature of Brighton - some (tasteful and mild) references to alcohol and sexuality
Operates in all weather conditions, tour ends on exposed beach - please dress appropriately
So nice! Funny and smart and we really liked it.
Absolutely worth the time and money to go on this tour led by Ric. I've lived in Brighton for years and 90 of the things he covered was new to me. So go for it you won't be disappointed.
Good tour to do if you have free time in Brighton. Ric our guide spoke very well and did as good a job as possible.
Very informative and fun! Thanks Ric for giving us the tour despite the rain!
A great and varied tour run by a very friendly guide! He gives a great overview of what makes Brighton unique and shares the many and varied achievements of the city ...and if you're the only one to show up for the tour, he's just as enthusiastic.
This tour was fun and informative. We came away knowing Brighton in a way we couldn't have without the tour.