OverviewEnjoy a thrilling flight by open-door helicopter to see the very best of Oahu! With nothing to obstruct your view, youll soar over Oahu on a spectacular 45-minute narrated helicopter tour for an adventure of a lifetime. Feel the wind in your hair as you admire unbeatable aerial views of must-see Oahu sights including Honolulu Harbor, Hanauma Bay, the Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, Dole Plantation, Pearl Harbor and the USS 'Arizona' Memorial.
Know More about this tourYou’ll be picked up from your Waikiki hotel at your selected departure time for your exciting 45-minute Oahu helicopter tour. Board a safe, state-of-the-art helicopter – without doors or Plexiglas windows to obstruct your vision – and get ready for an adventure of a lifetime as you take you to the skies. You'll ride in the same type of helicopter used in the Magnum PI TV series!
With the wind in your hair and your adrenaline pumping through your veins, have your camera ready as you soar over Honolulu attractions including Keehi Lagoon, historic Honolulu Harbor, Aloha Tower, Ala Moana Beach Park and Magic Island. Then, it's time to take in the beauty of Oahu's lush valleys, mountains and waterfalls.
On the east end of the island lies Hanauma Bay, the remnants of a volcano crater that's now a marine sanctuary and popular snorkel location. See the Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, Makapuu Point and its lighthouse, followed by Sea Life Park.
The white sands of Waimanalo Beach provide a lovely backdrop as you continue to the beautiful coral formations of Kaeohe Bay. See the Chinaman's Hat before heading to Ka'a'awa Valley, where a dozen major motion pictures have been filmed including Jurassic Park.
The island's central plain reveals the world's largest agricultural maze, housed at the Dole Plantation. The highlight of your tour is sure to be Sacred Falls, a sheer waterfall with a 1,000-foot (300-meter) drop. Finish your 45-minute Oahu helicopter tour with a panoramic view of Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Your pilot has extensive knowledge of the island of Oahu, and will provide informative commentary about the sights you see throughout your flight. You’ll get unbelievable aerial views no matter what seat you’re in; choose standard open seating or opt for First Class seating for a more intimate experience with you and one other person. When you land, you’ll be taken back to your hotel in Waikiki. You'll be delighted by how sharp your photos turn out, revealing the true beauty of this amazing island!
Inclusions for Open-Door Helicopter Tour Over Oahu
- Transport by open-door helicopter
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Complimentary DVD
Exclusions for Open-Door Helicopter Tour Over Oahu
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Open Seating passengers weighing more than 250 pounds (113 kg) will be charged for a 'comfort' seat, equivalent to one-half the tour price. This buys the seat next to the passenger. Passengers exceeding 300 pounds (136 kg) will be charged for an entire additional seat payable the day of the tour
An individual First Class passenger’s weight must not exceed 180 pounds (81 kg). The combined weight of two First Class passengers must not exceed 345 pounds (156 kg)
To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first-come, first-served basis
Please Note: The First Class option is eligible for groups of 2 only. If there are more than 2 adults in the party, a separate reservation must be made for the remaining members of the party.
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Oahu Shark Dive
- Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor And Punchbowl Sightseeing Tour
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Hanauma Bay Snorkeling Adventure Half-Day Tour
- Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise By Catamaran
- Kaneohe Bay Kayak And Snorkel Tour To Coconut Island
- Diamond Head Trikke Guided Tour
- Waikiki Sunset Cruise
- Catamaran Sailing And Snorkel Adventure On Kaneohe Bay
- Magic Of Polynesia Show