Open Fishing Tour From Lisbon
OverviewTrade the buzz of the city for a peaceful fishing trip in the Lisbon and Cascais coastline. Cast your line alongside the boat and wait for your first bite. Then grill your fresh lunch, swap tips with your fellow crew members, and admire the beautiful views! Spend the day fishing on this quiet waters. Have the opportunity to fish in the bountiful Atlantic Ocean with a wide variety of vibrant species. Admire the views of the stunning Portuguese coastline. Have the chance to cook your fresh catch. And leave the hard part to the experienced crew, whom will track down the best spots for the day, so that you take the most out of it!
Know More about this tourSet off from Doca do Espanhol in Alcntara, Lisbon. Sit back and allow the experienced fishing crew to hunt down and track the schools of fish that inhabit the waters of the Lisbon and Cascais Coast.
With an array of bait to choose from, you can quiz the crew about which is likely to reap the most reward before pitching your line overboard. Marvel at the rich waters, where fishermen commonly catch everything from eel and octopus to sea bream and shark. Over a tasty barbecue lunch where the morning's catch is freshly grilled exchange fishing tales, tips, and techniques with your crew for the day.
Afterward, before heading back to land take a moment to appreciate the beautiful scenery of the southwest tip of Portugal as the sun sets on your relaxing day at sea.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time at the meeting point;
Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion;
This activity operates in most weather conditions;
You should bring a light jacket, a hat and sunscreen;
Inclusions for Open Fishing Tour From Lisbon
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Open Fishing Tour From Lisbon
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Please bring: a hat, a light coat, and sunscreen
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon