Open Water Certification Course In CozumelWrite a Review
OverviewGet your Open Water Certification while on vacation in Cozumel. This PADI Open Water Diver is a 3-day program so you can get your PADI certification as an open water diver. With this certificate, you will be able to dive around the world as certified diver.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Meet your PADI-certified guide at Fonatour Marina in Cozumel, easily reached by taxi from your hotel or via a ferry from nearby Playa del Carmen. During a 3-day period, you'll participate in a PADI Open Water Diver course — considered the world's most popular and widely recognized scuba diving course.
You must be at least 10 years old (accompanied by an adult), have strong swimming skills, and be in good health and physical condition. However, you don't need any prior experience with scuba diving to enjoy an unforgettable time observing the underwater world of Cozumel. Whether you're a first-timer or you've taken scuba diving lessons before, this intensive program lets you practice the specific skills necessary to become a certified open water diver.
During the course, activities are planned according to your scheduled time and include some theory lessons, skills sessions, and four open water dives in the best reef area in Cozumel, where you will discover majestic sea life with your guide. All necessary equipment, boat transport, and national park fees are included.
Inclusions for Open Water Certification Course In Cozumel
- Environmental management charge (reef tax)
- National park fees
- Bottled water
- PADI-certified dive guide
- Port pickup
- All necessary equipment
- Four open water dives
Exclusions for Open Water Certification Course In Cozumel
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Not recommended for pregnant women
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g., asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.