Open Water Course - Krabi
Overview3 Day Open Water Course. Starting with theory and shallow water practice on the first day! Following two days we do two open water dives every day. First two dives are to 12 meters and the last day we do two dives to 18 meters! There is chances to see the wide range off all the tropical fish and you might even see turtles, stingray and sharks! We teach the Courses with PADI and SSI. Additional charges for PADI manual apply.We are located in Phi Phi island, pick up from Phuket or Krabi is not possible!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
After enrollement you can start the same day with watching the first Chapter from the Open Water Video.
First day of the Course starts at 10 am and you will go through the knowledge dewelopment sections with your instructor, do gear set up and go to the confined in the afternoon to learn the basic diving Skills.
Next day we start at 7:15 am and we will do two dives to a maximum of 12 meters. During each dive you will repeat the some of the skills you done the day before. During our Lunch break you will have a little swim test After return or later in the evening, we have some more theory to do and a multiple choice final exam. Last day starts 7:15 am, and we do two dives to a maximum of 18 meters. Each dive is between 40-60 minutes depending on your airconsumption.
We do a maximum of 3 Students per Instructor to garantee safety and a high learning progress of the students!
The Open Water Course takes normally 3days, extra tuition for people who are nervous is included in the normal price but can consume an extra day!
Inclusions for Open Water Course
- All taxes and handling charges
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Open Water Course
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to the National Park of total 600.- Thai baht are not included, and needs to be paid in cash to the Park Rangers!
- 900.- Thai Baht for the PADI Open Water Manual
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
After diving the participant need to wait 24 hours before to be allowed to Fly. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kayaking At Thalane
- VIP Private Thailand MuayThai Ring Kickboxing Lesson
- STAY REMOTE ON KOH SAMUI-KOH NANG YUAN-KOH TAO 3DAYS 2NIGHT
- Full Day Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Jungle tour With Emerald Pool, Hot Spring and Tiger Temple
- Day Tour to Phi Phi Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Tour to 4 Islands around Krabi by Speed Boat
- 7 Islands Sunset Tour with Bioluminescent Plankton from Krabi