Open Water Diver 3-Day PADI Course In Playa Del Carmen - Playa Del CarmenWrite a Review
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparallel adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases and lasts for 3 days. All necessary material is included.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Make your way to Scuba Libre Padi dive center at 8am to begin your 3-day course, after which you'll be a diver qualified to dive all around the world, with a buddy, to a maximum depth of 60 feet (18 meters). The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases over the course of the three days. On Day 1, work on your knowledge development and come to understand the basic principles of scuba diving. On Day 2, practice confined water dives in a swimming pool to learn basic scuba skills. On Day 3, do some open water dives to practice what you've learned and explore the underwater world.
The cost of the course includes all material and equipment necessary, four open-water dives by boat, your dive certificate and training manuals, and a t-shirt. After becoming certified you'll be able to dive in the beautiful reefs of Playa del Carmen and Cozumel, and appreciate the landscapes of the ancient Cenotes — which are only accessible to certified divers.
Inclusions for Open Water Diver 3-Day PADI Course In Playa Del Carmen
- PADI Open water diver book
- Log book
- Full dive equipment rental
- Theory review
- Pool training
- 4 open water dives by boat
- Open water diver certificate
- Scuba Libre T-shirt
Exclusions for Open Water Diver 3-Day PADI Course In Playa Del Carmen
- Boarding and training at Sandos hotels ($50USD)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: If you'd like to get the course at Sandos Hotel, there is a $50USD boarding fee
Minimum age for the PADI course is 15 years and for the Junior PADI course is 10 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- Coba And Mayan Encounter
- Tulum - Coba - Playa Paraiso
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Xcaret Park Admission Ticket
- CoCo Bongo Playa Del Carmen Nightclub With Optional VIP Pass
- Sian Ka'an And Muyil Ruins Tour From Tulum And Playa Del Carmen
- Private Crocodile Tour From The Riviera Maya
- Private Luxury Boat Tour