The Open Water Diver Certification Course includes the following parts:
- Knowledge Development (5 Modules) to understand basic principles of scuba diving in our classroom at WaterColors 5 Modules of Video (around 50 minutes per module or 4 hours and 20 minutes in total) and 5 Chapters of Manual (a 248-page book smaller than A4 in size) in the following versions:
- Highly recommended! You can start reading now!Digital Book which code can be emailed to you in advance. Payment is required prior to issuance of ebook code, or
- Book (paper version) which you can get when you arrive in WaterColors.
- Confined Water Dives(5 Modules)to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives (4 boat dives) to review your skills and explore!
Although all PADI courses are performance-based and not time-based, PADI standards dictates a minimum of 31 hours to finish the Open Water Diver Certification which under average conditions and circumstances could take around 4 days depending on how much time a day is devoted to the course.