Open Water Diver Certification In Boracay - Manila
OverviewGet your scuba diving certificatein Boracay, one of the best beaches in the world. The PADI professional instructors at WaterColors will give you the best and safest certification course that strictly adheres to PADI's standards of safety and education.If youve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course the worlds most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.Grab your friends and family and enjoy our pricing tier. Book now!
Know More about this tour
The Open Water Diver Certification Course includes the following parts:
- Knowledge Development (5 Modules) to understand basic principles of scuba diving in our classroom at WaterColors 5 Modules of Video (around 50 minutes per module or 4 hours and 20 minutes in total) and 5 Chapters of Manual (a 248-page book smaller than A4 in size) in the following versions:
- Highly recommended! You can start reading now!Digital Book which code can be emailed to you in advance. Payment is required prior to issuance of ebook code, or
- Book (paper version) which you can get when you arrive in WaterColors.
- Confined Water Dives(5 Modules)to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives (4 boat dives) to review your skills and explore!
Although all PADI courses are performance-based and not time-based, PADI standards dictates a minimum of 31 hours to finish the Open Water Diver Certification which under average conditions and circumstances could take around 4 days depending on how much time a day is devoted to the course.
Inclusions for Open Water Diver Certification In Boracay
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- PADI Scuba Diving Instructor
- PADI Course Materials and Certification Processing
- Use of Scuba Divingequipment
- Transport byboat
- Beverages - Coffee, Tea or Water
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Open Water Diver Certification In Boracay
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
May be conducted by a multi-lingual guide (inquire on availability per course)
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
All participants heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All participants weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Pablo Trails Mountain Bike Tour from Manila
- Corregidor Island Historical Bike Tour from Manila
- Santa Inez Waterfalls Mountain Bike Tour from Manila
- Wawa Dam Bike Tour from Makati
- Round-Trip Shared Transfer from Kalibo Airport to Boracay Island
- Bambike Ecotours: Intramuros Experience (Bamboo bicycle tours)
- Private Half-Day Shore Excursion Old Manila
- Private Half-Day Shore Manila City Tour by Jeepney