OverviewThis is the most realistic, apocalyptic, combat simulation in the world where you get to work with real Special Ops and then you will be immersed into an apocalyptic, tactical video game type setting and operation to battle zombies! Is it a game or reality? Is it virtual or a life experience? You be the judge!
- All necessary equipment included
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour team leaders are elite, real Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/Green Beret/Delta Force Operators. You will be placed into teams, instructed by these combat heroes and put to the test during an amazing show where you are the star! Come experience an entirely new world that puts you battling at the front lines facing off against zombies and terrorists!
This two hour, live action attraction is a sensory immersive experience, with over $200,000 in special effects, which taps into each of your senses at a level like never before.
Your mission will be led by these real American Heroes through a gauntlet of chaos while trying to accomplish your sub-tasks, such as intelligence gathering, calling for air support, breaching and more. All the while you will be in the final battle for humankind, believing that you are truly the last hope of Good vs Evil.
The experience is here and it is called Adventure Combat Ops!!!
Get here - prepare for battle…
Inclusions for Operation Zombie Apocalypse
- Full immersive apocalypse experience with Special Operations Assaulters
- Special ops helmet
- Equipment vest
- Upgraded assault rifle w/functioning surefire light, laser, and optic
- 2 magazines of ammo
Exclusions for Operation Zombie Apocalypse
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Upgraded equipment
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.