Oporto City Tour With Six Bridges Cruise
OverviewEnjoy our guided tour by Porto, northern Portugal's capital and UNESCO World Heritage Site, meeting the most emblematic places of the city! Besides the program includes the traditional visit to a Port Wine Cellars with wine tasting, and the famous 6 Bridges Cruise in the Douro River, which offers the opportunity to admire the landscapes from the water and the bridges that connect Porto and Gaia!
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourCapital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage, Porto has one of the most remarkable historic centres across Europe, selected the first European destination 2013, by Lonely Planet. From the Cathedral to the Port Wine Cellars everything makes this journey memorable, in an environment rich in History, Tradition and Culture.
- On this comprehensive tour you will have a chance to view or visit the following:
- Bolho Market
- Santa Catarina Street - Majestic Caf
- Aliados Avenue - Paos do Concelho/ City Hall
- Visit to the Cathedral
- Batalha Square
- Infante D. Henrique Square
- Rio Douro Foz
- Castelo do Queijo/ So Francisco Xavier Fort
- Clrigos Church and Tower
- Visit to Lello's Library
- Carmelites and Carmo Churches
- Visit to S. Bento Train Station
- D. Lus Bridge
- Port Wine Cellar in Vila Nova de Gaia (visit and wine tasting)
Inclusions for Oporto City Tour With Six Bridges Cruise
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Oporto City Tour With Six Bridges Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Douro Valley Small-Group Tour with Wine Tasting, Portuguese Lunch and Optional River Cruise
- Wine Tour of the Vinho Verde Region from Porto Including Lunch
- Guimares and Braga - Small group tour with lunch from Porto
- Into the North - Small Group Wine Tastings Tour
- Minho Day Trip from Porto Including Lunch
- Fado Show including Dinner and Mini Limousine Transfer with Champagne
- Private Tour: Braga and Guimares from Porto
- Private Tour: Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto