OverviewWhat’s the one thing you must do in Annapolis? Answer: Eat seafood! Dig into delicious local seafood specialties in America’s ultra-charming sailing capital. Along the way, hear naval tales of Chesapeake Bay. History never tasted so good!!
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDon't feel like trudging around Annapolis on foot? No problem! Discover this beautiful city aboard an eCruiser with a local guide. This Annapolis and Eastport tasting tour will introduce you to the people, places, and food that make up the city's unique maritime culture.
We’ll cross the bridge into Eastport, an annex of Annapolis, whose existence was and still is critical to the growth and prosperity of Annapolis. You’ll learn about the sibling rivalry that exists between these two sister communities, and see iconic spots rarely seen by most visitors. Locals know how important these sites were to Annapolis and American history, and you’ll get to hear the intriguing stories behind them.
But this isn’t a history crawl, it’s a seafood crawl! Which means, as we discover this historic American town, we’ll also be snacking on some of the tastiest treats to come out of the bay. You’ll dig into a mix of seafood and locally sourced produce, all inspired by the Chesapeake Bay – truly local foods with local flair. The tasting menu will vary from tour to tour, but expect to find a variety of delicacies — your menu could include crab, oysters, clams, mussels, and/or rockfish. We’ll stop at three different locations both in Eastport and historic Annapolis.
Each of our eCruisers accommodates the driver and up to five passengers, making this a fun and unique opportunity where you feel like you’re part of a private, customized tour. You won’t find any other tour where you can take in so much in one outing!
Inclusions for Original Annapolis Seafood Crawl
- Local English-speaking guide
- private transportation on an all-electric, 6-passenger eCruiser
- seafood tasting
Exclusions for Original Annapolis Seafood Crawl
- Items of a personal nature
- tips and gratuities for your local guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress standard: Please wear comfortable, seasonal clothing.
Tour will be in a small group of a maximum of 5 people per vehicle.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.