Original Bajan Walking Food Tour
OverviewThis is a fun and exciting walking food tour through the streets of Bridgetown, Barbados. Not only will you get to experience true Barbadian cuisine, but also indulge in the rich history that Bridgetown has to offer. This tour offers you a full Bajan experience.
- All-inclusive tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourLickrish Food Tours invites you to eat like a local on its Bridgetown tour. Enjoy thishistoric and cultural experience as an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide shares their knowledge on local food treasures, Bridgetowns architectural gems, and history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Expect to be on the tourfor about three hours as you leisurely stroll a modest 1.5 miles through the city, where you will not only become enriched with the history of one of the oldest cities in the Caribbean, but also get to eat where the locals eat and enjoygreat Bajan cuisine. You will surelyenjoy this off-the-beaten-path culinary journey.
Inclusions for Original Bajan Walking Food Tour
- Bottle water
- All food and drink samples
- Fun and knowledgeable local guide
Exclusions for Original Bajan Walking Food Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.