Orlando Wildlife Tour: Airboat Ride And Gatorland Combo Including Transport
OverviewThis is the perfect 10-hour tour for nature and animal lovers! Enjoy a 30 minute airboat tour where you can search for birds, turtles and the local favorite, alligators. You will also have admission into Wild Florida's Wild Life Park to visit a variety of different animals. Then, head over to Gatorland Park to visit hundreds of different animals including alligators. Enjoy the Jumparoo show and more.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourDeparting Orlando, head to Wild Florida where you will enjoy a 30-minute airboat nature tour. It is possible to spot a lot of wild animals while riding the airboats, including the ferocious alligator, along with deer, fowl and various types of fish and birds, depending on the day. After your airboat ride, you can stroll the grounds within the wildlife park where you will see many animals and an alligator exhibit.
Then its off to Gatorland, home to over 4,000 alligators, as well as snakes and many other exotic animals. There are many exhibits to see including - The Gator Jumparoo Show - where some of the largest alligators in the world actually jump up to five feet out of the water to retrieve food in this uniquely famous show. Additionally, Gator Gully Splash Park is a great place to cool off in summer, so bring your flip flops, bathing suit and a towel as you can get wet.
Inclusions for Orlando Wildlife Tour: Airboat Ride And Gatorland Combo Including Transport
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Airboat Ride
- Transport by air-conditioned coach / minivan
Exclusions for Orlando Wildlife Tour: Airboat Ride And Gatorland Combo Including Transport
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Bring appropriate clothing, as fun water activities are available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Swim with Manatees at Crystal River plus Everglades Airboat Adventure
- Shared Port Canaveral Round-trip Transfer
- Little Big Econ State Forest Bike and Hike Tour from Orlando
- Kennedy Space Center Day Tour with Airboat Ride from Orlando
- Private Orlando Transfer: Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport or Hotel
- Florida Everglades Airboat Tour and Alligator Encounter with Optional Lunch