Ortakoy Bosphorus Cruise At Noon From Istanbul
Know More about this tourA great afternoon tour is a bus ride tour till the First Bosphorus Bridge from ashore by our guide, join the cruise ferry leaves from Ortakoy dock then continues its 60 minute non-stop tour to the Second Bosphorus Bridge and back. Having free time in the colorful town of Ortakoy before getting on the bus to drive back to your accommodation is a plus advantage to discover the Bosphorus waterfront. A great choice for short cruise lovers.
Cruising the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul, you can see how the city and the Ottoman world gradually changed. By the 18th century, the old centre and the palace began to extend beyond the boundaries of the city. The Sultan and his entourage started to build new residences in a sophisticated western style on the banks of the Strait. These mansions were built in a way that enabled one to admire the beauty of the Bosphorus. Behind the house, there was usually a huge garden in which a harem could be built. The houses faced the water and it was this characteristic that had not previously existed. This new style pleased not only the Turkish aristocracy: more and more European diplomats moved into gorgeous embassies on the waterfront. If we compare Istanbul to Venice, the Bosphorus became similar to the Grand Canal, being a place where people could demonstrate their power and wealth.
Inclusions for Ortakoy Bosphorus Cruise At Noon From Istanbul
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Ortakoy Bosphorus Cruise At Noon From Istanbul
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.