Osaka Pub Crawl And Nightlife Tour
OverviewJoin your guide for Osaka'slargest and longest running nightlife tour for an evening you won't forget! You will be taken off of the usual tourist trail and into the party, visiting at least 3 different bars or clubs. Expect drink discounts all night, free shots at each bar, unlimited shots in between, and a dynamic crowd of awesome people. A great way to kick off the evening without breaking the bank, meet some people, and make some memories.
- All entrance fees included
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
The OsakaPub Crawl is basically a "bar hopping" tour. As a group of about 30- 50 people, you will visit various bars or clubs over the course of an evening in Osaka. All the bars are in walking distance, so its a great way to experience some fun venues that the city's nightlife has to offer, and meet people along the way.
Visitat least 3 bars or clubs, and the last stop willalways be a nightclub. On most nights, you will also be offered an after party included in admission to all pub crawlers. This usually takes place at another club. So in one night you might actually visit anywhere from 3 - 6 venues.
Osakais the seconds largest metropolitan city in Japan. There is so much to do here, but in comparison to other major cities, it is surprisingly difficult to experience a random, crazy night on the town, especially if you don't know when or where to go.
If you are considering coming alone, don't be shy! Many people come alone, and every attempt is made to mix the group and introduce everyone to each other.
About the Attendees
- About 30- 50 people
- A mix of Japanese and non-Japanese
- Most participants are between21 - 38years old
- Everyone is welcomeregardless of age, race, disability, or gender
- Many people come alone and quickly make friends along the way
- Bar 1(7:00pm to 8:30pm)
Usually a relaxed cafe or bar restaurant with some space to sit down. A good environment for talking and getting to know each other. You will participate in a mixer/icebreaker here.
- Bar 2 (8:30pm to 9:30pm)
The second bar will have a little more music. You'll have plenty of chances to get to know your fellow pub crawlers even more, as there will be moregames and activities.
- Bar 3 (9:30pm to 10:30pm)
The thirdbar will be more energetic. You should be very comfortable with you fellow pub crawlers at this point.
- Bar 4- The Club(10:30pm to closing)
If you haven't found yourself on the dance floor by now, you'll be hard-pressed not to do so at the last stop, a club.The club will be open until 5am and locals usually start arriving around 1am or so.The Osaka pub crawl officially ends at 11:30pm, providing you plenty of time to catch your last train.
Please Note: You must be at least 20years old to participate in this tour. Photo ID will be required.
Inclusions for Osaka Pub Crawl And Nightlife Tour
- Entrance fees
- Welcome shots (1 per bar)
- Drink discounts (up to 50% off)
- Games and activities
- Licensed guide
Exclusions for Osaka Pub Crawl And Nightlife Tour
- Transportation to/from the pub crawl location
- Food and snacks, unless specified
- Drinks (except for welcome shots)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 20; valid photo ID is required
Cash is recommended as some bars do not accept credit cards
Many venues have a dress code; do not wear flip-flops, shorts, sleeveless shirts, or sports pants
The local operator is not responsible for refused admission due to problems with photo ID or dress code
Use a public coin locker near the train stations to keep your valuables safe
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- All You Can Eat Sushi & Cruising at Ine Bay!
- Spring Okayama Tour at Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter and Strawberry Picking
- Hands-on Experience Authentic Sushi Course Dishes
- Full Day Osaka Bike Tour
- Takoyaki Cooking Class in Osaka - Premium
- Okonomiyaki Cooking Class in Osaka - Premium
- Full-Day Kyoto Tour from Osaka Including Amanohashidate
- Geisha & Maiko Photoshoot