Osaka Sake Time Tour
OverviewThis tour is concentrated on Sake alone. We will meet outside of Osaka about 20 minutes so we can go to LOCAl places. We will stop at thee places. The first stop we will have three sakes and three home-made appetizer pairings. We will then take the train one stop to have one sake and one app at another place then on to a Full Course Japanese Dinner at a Tavern. Here we will taste seven sake's here. I will be on hand to help you through this painful process!
Know More about this tour
- We will meet at 6:00pm 15 minutes outside of Umeda at Ryokuchikoen Station on the MIDOSUJI LINE (Local Area)
- We will at 6:05pm depart the station and walk to a local Sake Pub
- We will then at 6:15pm ~ 7:15pm get to our 1st stop and have 3 sakes to taste from + homemade appetizers
- Then at 7:15pm we will depart for next stop and catch the 7:26PM train to next station over
- Then at 7:30pm we will have one sake to taste here at 6:00pm
- At 7:50pm we will depart for our FULL COURSE DINNER, including Sashimi from 8:00pm ~ 10:00pm.
- During dinner we will try 7 sakes
- 10:00pm dinner ends
Inclusions for Osaka Sake Time Tour
- Train Fare between bars
- 3 sakes @ 1st stop
- 1 sake @ 2nd stop
- 7 Sakes @ last stop
- Local taxes
- Dinner as per itinerary
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour (if a group of four books)
- Small-group tour (no more than 8 persons on one tour)
- Complimentary Photo
- Complimentary Sake Cup
Exclusions for Osaka Sake Time Tour
- Drinks (other than the eleven glasses of sake you are going to have)
- Transportation to/from Ryokuchikoen Station
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 20 years-old
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- All You Can Eat Sushi & Cruising at Ine Bay!
- Spring Okayama Tour at Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter and Strawberry Picking
- Hands-on Experience Authentic Sushi Course Dishes
- Full Day Osaka Bike Tour
- Takoyaki Cooking Class in Osaka - Premium
- Okonomiyaki Cooking Class in Osaka - Premium
- Full-Day Kyoto Tour from Osaka Including Amanohashidate
- Geisha & Maiko Photoshoot