Osaka Shrine & Temple Tour
OverviewWe will meet at Uehonmachi Station. Not only will you learn about the legendary history of old Osaka, we will visit the oldest Shrine and the oldest Temple in Osaka and learn of the protocols of entering each. We will make offerings at multiple places on each property and clients will have the chance to purchase protective amulets at each Shrine. Spirits of Japan will present them with a Shrine Stamp (Goushin) of each large Shrine we visit and they can always keep that as a souvenir. Clients will learn the history of the immediate area as well as how to cleanse before entering a Shrine and how to offer a prayer. We will visit and eat local delicacies of the area and clients will have the opportunity to have some Japanese Sake at a local Sake Shop (2 glasses each) with yummy appetizers.
Know More about this tour
- We will meet at 2:00pm at Uehonmachi station.
- We will then walk to Ikutama Shrine and make offerings
- By 2:30pm we will walk to Shitennoji Temple, here we will visit 3 historic buildings & the graveyard
- By 3:30pm we will depart Shitennoji for the train Station
- Before 4:00pm we will arrive at Imamiya Ebisu Shrine and will also visit two other Shrines in this area
- By 5:00pm we will depart the Ebisu Shrine area nd enjoy the outdoor market area
- We will find a local Stand Up Tavern and enjoy some sake (2 drinks each) and appetizers
- Finally, I will escort you into Tsutenkakku Tower and get your tickets so you can view Osaka from above.
- I leave you here so you can take your time and enjoy the views and even get a face drawing if you want (extra).
Inclusions for Osaka Shrine & Temple Tour
- Train ticket fees between destinations
- Light Dinner - Appetizers and Sake (2 drinks)
- Shrine Fees
- Bottled Water
- Fees for Tsutenkakku Tower
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Private tour (with a booking of four or more)
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Osaka Shrine & Temple Tour
- Ticket to and from Uehonmachi Station
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You are going to be visiting a Sacred Temple & Shrine so please wear appropriate clothing as a token of respect. In the Summer it is rather warm so shorts are acceptable but 'short' shorts are not. Tank tops and beach-type sandlas are also frowned upon please.
Please refrain from smoking during the tour until we get to the Tavern.
Please understand you need to purchase your own ticket to Uehonmachi Station.
We will handle the transportation during the tour.
If you need help finding the best route, call for details and we will surely be happy to help.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Spring Okayama Tour at Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter and Strawberry Picking
- Hands-on Experience Authentic Sushi Course Dishes
- Full Day Osaka Bike Tour
- Takoyaki Cooking Class in Osaka - Premium
- Okonomiyaki Cooking Class in Osaka - Premium
- Full-Day Kyoto Tour from Osaka Including Amanohashidate
- Geisha & Maiko Photoshoot
- Kimono rental in osaka