We will meet at 2:00pm at Uehonmachi station. We will then walk to the oldest Shrine in Osaka and make offerings. From there tot he oldest Temple in Osaka, here we will visit 3 historic buildings & the graveyard. We will arrive at the most famous shrine in Osaka (because fo their awesome festival every year) and will also visit two other smaller Shrines in this area. From there we will depart for a couple of local Stand Up Tavern and enjoy some sake (2 drinks each) and appetizers. Finally, I will escort you into Tsutenkakku Tower and get your tickets so you can view Osaka from above. I leave you here so you can take your time and enjoy the views and even get a face drawing if you want (extra).
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
2:00pm ~ 7:00pm Daily
Departure Details :
Lobby of the Hilton Hotel Osaka
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewWe will meet at the Hilton Hotel Lobby near Nishi Umeda Station and head to the oldest Shrine in Osaka, the oldest Temple in Osaka, and then the most famous Shrine in Osaka. We then head into a quiet entertainment district and go into Osaka's Tower and view the city from 100 meters high. We top it off with Sake and local Osaka foods that you must try when you are here at two stops.
Know More about this tour
- Train ticket fees between destinations
- Light Dinner - Appetizers and Sake (2 drinks)
- Shrine Fees
- Bottled Water
- Fees for Tsutenkakku Tower
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Private tour (with a booking of four or more)
- Small-group tour
- Ticket to and from Uehonmachi Station
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You are going to be visiting a Sacred Temple & Shrine so please wear appropriate clothing as a token of respect. In the Summer it is rather warm so shorts are acceptable but 'short' shorts are not. Tank tops and beach-type sandlas are also frowned upon please.
Please refrain from smoking during the tour until we get to the Tavern.
Please understand you need to purchase your own ticket to Uehonmachi Station.
We will handle the transportation during the tour.
If you need help finding the best route, call for details and we will surely be happy to help.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Osaka Photoshoot and Sightseeing via Luxury Van
- Half-Day Osaka 4-Hour Off-The-Beaten Track Walking Tour
- Day Trip by Bus to Kyoto from Osaka
- Day Trip by Bus from Osaka to Kyoto and Nara
- Evening Food and Drink Tour in Osaka
- Shared Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Osaka City
- 12-Hour Sightseeing Trip from Osaka to Kyoto, Nara, and Kobe
- Tea Ceremony in a Kimono in Osaka