OverviewMeet Oslo! If you're looking for the scope of Oslo, but you don't have the time, this is the tour for you.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourOur Introduction to Oslo hits all of the sweet spots of the city. See the medieval Akerhus Fortress and modern Oslo City Hall from the harbor area. Around the corner hides the majestic Royal Palace and the impressive Parliament building. The size of Oslo makes it perfect for a walking tour.
The country is famous for its Brunost, thought to be the best Brunost the Nordics has to offer. You'll have the opportunity to decide for yourself. Our Introduction to Oslo also includes a quick peek of the quirky Opera House.
This introduction to Oslo is great for tight schedules and kids with a short attention span.
Inclusions for Oslo City Walk
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Oslo City Walk
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you are requesting a guide to meet you at your hotel, please provide your hotel address in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.