Oslo Sightseeing Mini Cruise Through The Oslo Fjord
OverviewHop on hop off 1 hour 25 minutes on board a traditional wooden sailing ship. We pass the ancient fortress of Akershus, the opera house and picturesque islands in the inner part of the Oslo Fjord. The stops are Opera house, DFDS-Cruise-quay Vippet, Oslo City Hall, Color Line-quay and Museum Island. Tickets are valid 24 hours. Tickets and refreshments are sold on the boat. Lunch is available on request.
Know More about this tourRelax on this mini boat cruise around Oslos harbor and the northern end of the Oslofjord. Oslo is a beautiful city with a lovely setting on Oslofjord, and this 1 hour and 25-minutes cruise is a great and economical way to enjoy it.
Cruise toward the ancient fortress of Akershus, which was used to protect Oslo from sea attacks. Stop at the Oslo Opera House, and pass by the citys many museums on the Bygdy peninsula. The cruise includes an onboard audio guide that will inform you of the many sights you will see from the boat.
Inclusions for Oslo Sightseeing Mini Cruise Through The Oslo Fjord
- Sightseeing cruise
- Professional narration on board cruise
Exclusions for Oslo Sightseeing Mini Cruise Through The Oslo Fjord
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3- Hour Kayak Tour on the Oslofjord
- 2- hour kayak trip on the Oslo Fjord
- Private Tour to Sognefjord, Gudvangen and the Flmsbana railway
- Oslo to Pulpit Rock - Mission Impossible 6 location trip
- Guided sightseeing trip in Lillehammer area
- 3-5 hours walking tour in Lillehammer area
- Shore Excursion: Oslo Highlights Tour with Viking Ship Museum and Vigeland Park
- Oslo SuperSaver: Must Sees meets Hipsters