- 3-hour small group walking tour of Oslo
- See must see landmarks and learn local history, including The Nobel Peace Center, the Norwegian Royal Palace and the stunning new Opera House
- Enjoy Oslos scenic harbor area for views of the busy port
- Stroll around lesser-known gems
- Learn illuminating facts about the places that most inspire your guide
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people to ensure a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
On this relaxed and personalized walking tour you learn about Norwegian culture from the Vikings to the modern day as you follow a route past some of the towns most important landmarks and sites. We stroll around most must see local landmarks as Parliament, the Royal Palace, the University of Oslo, the Opera house, and the Akerhus Castle and Fortress that has protected Oslo since medieval times. Learn about Norwegians customs, traditions, and way of life. We visit the cool areas frequented by the locals and discover backstreets.
Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people. Bring your good and comfortable shoes and lets have a fun day out!