Oslo Small Group Walking Tour
OverviewOslo is the capital and most populous city in Norway and is located on the end of the 62-mile Oslofjord, which has over 40 islands. On this 3-hour walking tour you will learn about the Norwegian history from the time the city was founded in the year 1000 to our present day. You will discover fascinating cosmopolitan city that still retains its small fishing town feel and has a perfect combination of city life and nature.
Know More about this tour
- 3-hour small group walking tour of Oslo
- See must see landmarks and learn local history, including The Nobel Peace Center, the Norwegian Royal Palace and the stunning new Opera House
- Enjoy Oslos scenic harbor area for views of the busy port
- Stroll around lesser-known gems
- Learn illuminating facts about the places that most inspire your guide
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people to ensure a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
On this relaxed and personalized walking tour you learn about Norwegian culture from the Vikings to the modern day as you follow a route past some of the towns most important landmarks and sites. We stroll around most must see local landmarks as Parliament, the Royal Palace, the University of Oslo, the Opera house, and the Akerhus Castle and Fortress that has protected Oslo since medieval times. Learn about Norwegians customs, traditions, and way of life. We visit the cool areas frequented by the locals and discover backstreets.
Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people. Bring your good and comfortable shoes and lets have a fun day out!
Inclusions for Oslo Small Group Walking Tour
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 guests
- Local guide
- Walking Tour
Exclusions for Oslo Small Group Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable footwear recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.