We will meet by the main church " Domkirke". The guide will introduce the tour plan and introduce him/her self.
After a short introduction we will focus on the local side of Oslo such as: Grunnerlkka, St. Hans Haugen, Grnnland & Sagene area.
We will take you on a smart walk in a way that we visit those exotic and interesting places tourists have hard time finding, places like:
- Hnse Lovisas Hus
- The Fisherman & The Goverment Headquearters
- Cemetery of Our Saviour ( Here we will visit; Edvard Munch and Henrik Ibsen graverad)
- Old Aker Church ( One of Oslos oldest building that has viking origins)
- Damstredet og Telthusbakken ( One of the most pretty hidden street in Oslo )
- Ankerbrua ( Henrik Ibsen ferry tale statue monument)
- The River Akerselva ( the exotic and amazing river in the middle of the hippster are of Oslo )
These are some of the highlights we will see on our tour.
However we will do a smart walking in order to reach of all our goals and the guide will provide some drinks along the tour and a Norwegian snack in order for the group to hold until we get to our final stop where there ll be 2 Norwegian local beer ( wine for those who do not drink beer) and we will else have the special of the day ( A Norwegian main dish).
The guide will provide with names and details of our tour in case you want to go back to any of them. We else care for our clients wellness and in case you can not eat special food we will fix something for you.