Oslo Walking Tour With Viking Ship Museum Admission
OverviewOslo Must Sees include the Viking Ship Museum and a walk through the city center. Fabulous architecture and friendly people are just an added extra.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Channel your inner artist and allow us to sculpt your first impression of Oslo as we make our way through the inner city. Well unveil the Akershus Fortress, display the Oslo City Hall and expose the Royal Palace. With our stories, well draw up a sketch of the history of Oslo.
Arriving at the Vigeland Park, well share the enchanting story of how one man alone could build what today is the worlds largest sculpture park. As we reach the pride and joy of the Vigeland park, The Monolith, we guarantee a jaw drop.
The Oslo Must Sees are many, we wont just serve you any!
Inclusions for Oslo Walking Tour With Viking Ship Museum Admission
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Oslo Walking Tour With Viking Ship Museum Admission
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.