Ourika Valley And Atlas Mountains: Small Group Shared Day Trip From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewEmbark on this refreshing adventure in the heart of the majestic High Atlas Mountains with its snow-capped peaks, lush valleys, berber villages,fruit trees, refreshing waterfalls, and Ancient berber culture. Drive along the scenic mountain road before stopping for a country-style breakfast with the Berber locals in a typical Berber house, take an exciting guided walk along some of the pretty trails and spectacular waterfalls(at your own pace), have plenty of fun while riding your majestic camel (optional) and testing your camel riding skills and feast on a delicious Berber lunch (optional) full of flavor with your feet in the water! The Ourika valley is a wonderful respite just an hour from Marrakech where you will immerse in the exotic world of the cool Atlas mountains, fresh air and the culture of the Atlas populations, whose generosity will leave you with very warm and colorful memories.
Know More about this tourDuring this refreshing day trip to the Ourika valley in the High Atlas Mountains, you will delight yourself in the lush valleys, groves of peach, almond and walnut trees, snow-capped peaks of the High Atlas Mountains and traditional mud-built Berber villages.
You will be picked you up from your hotel in Marrakech at 9:15 am in an air-conditioned minivan. Drive through the famous valleys in the heart of the Great Atlas Mountains where the plains will give way to the green valleys, gorges, rivers and waterfalls. A breathtaking and spectacular scenery perfect for photos opportunities. You will visit a traditional Berber house where the richness of Berber traditions will reveal itself to you. The owner of the house will make a tea ceremony to show you how to make traditional mint tea before serving you a country style breakfast (bread, butter, honey, olive oil and tea). After this, enliven your tour with amajestic camel ride and test your camel riding skills for 20 minutes (optional). With family or friends it is the festival of laughter! Your journey continues until you arrive to the last village (at 1500 meters), you will take an exciting guided walk along some of the pretty trails to reach the first spectacular waterfall (at your own pace). Feast on a delicious Berber lunch full of flavor with your feet in the water in a local restaurant (optional).
Return to your hotel in Marrakech by 5:00 pm.
Inclusions for Ourika Valley And Atlas Mountains: Small Group Shared Day Trip From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Friendly, multilingual Driver
- Berber house visit and country style breakfast
- A guided walk/hike to explore the waterfall in full at your own pace
- Lunch (if option selected)
- 20 minutes Majestic Camel ride (if option selected)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Ourika Valley And Atlas Mountains: Small Group Shared Day Trip From Marrakech
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Make sure you bring good walking shoes as there are many great walking paths that you dont want to miss out on
A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech