Ourika Valley Day Tour From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewPopular with Moroccans looking for an escape from the heat or the hustle of Marrakech, Ourika Valley is a lush oasis in the foothills of the impressive Atlas Mountains. Go on an off-road adventure away from the city and explore the region's green villages, orchards, and vegetation.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tour
Hop on board your 4-wheel drive vehicle and take the journey over the Haouz Plain toward the abandoned village of Aghmat, founded by the Berbers before the arrival of Islam. Continue to theighref (the starting point for hiking) into Jebel Yagour, a mountain famous for its rock art.
Take in panoramic views of the tiny Berber villages that dot the area as well as the fast-flowing waters that cut through the mountain foothills irrigating the Ourika Valley. Stop for a refreshing mint tea at a local herb garden and sit back to enjoy the breathtaking views across the valley.
Inclusions for Ourika Valley Day Tour From Marrakech
- Afternoon tea
- Morning tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Ourika Valley Day Tour From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Private Tour from Marrakech
- Essaouira Day Tour from Marrakech
- Sunset Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
- Private Ait Ben Haddou and Telouet Day Trip from Marrakech
- Marrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Desert and Palm Grove Camel Ride from Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea and Snack