Ourika Valley Half-Day Trip From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewOurika Valley is a lush oasis in the foothills of the impressive Atlas Mountains. Popular with Moroccans looking for an escape from the heat or the hustle of Marrakech. Go on an off-road adventure away from the city and explore the region's green villages, orchards and vegetation.enjoy a guided walk up to the Ourika mountainside waterfalls or enjoy a traditional lunch by the river . Finally, visit an argan oil co-operative to see how this precious oil is extracted before heading back to Marrakech city. ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS: Discovery of Berber villages & learning about local life. Discovery of the hand-made Argan oil cooperative. Lush, green oasis in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Fast-flowing rivers that cut through the mountain valleys.
Know More about this tourMeet your tour guide at 8:00 and hop on board your four-wheel drive or minivan vehicle and make the journey over the Haouz Plain towards the abandoned village of Aghmat, founded by the Berbers before the arrival of Islam.
Take photos in panoramic views of the tiny Berber villages that dot the area as well as the fast-flowing waters that cut through the mountain foothills irrigating the Ourika Valley. Stop for a refreshing mint tea at a local herb garden and visit the Women argan oil cooperative ;The argan nut is unique to Morocco and Moroccans have long knew about the wonderful benefits of the oil extracted from this nut for eveyday use either in cooking or cosmetic.
Bring appropriate shoes and go In guided visit to explore the stunning waterfalls with a local expert guide , take the way back and enjoy the breathtaking views across the valley
Ourika valley is Popular for Moroccans looking for an escape from the heat or the hustle of Marrakech. It is a lush oasis in the foothills of the impressive Atlas Mountains. Go on an off-road adventure away from the city and explore the region's green villages, orchards and vegetation.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required
Inclusions for Ourika Valley Half-Day Trip From Marrakech
- Local taxes
- Bottled Mineral water
- Morning tea
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with an English speaking tour guide
- Local professional guide to the waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal for Small-groups
- Ideal for families with children
Exclusions for Ourika Valley Half-Day Trip From Marrakech
- Food and drinks
- personal purchases
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In this case will be offered an alternative or full refund
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult,
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking,
Operated by a multi-lingual guide,
A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco.
Walking shoes or sneakers are recommended for the hike to the waterfalls.
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech
If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech