Outdoors In Edinburgh: Parks & Nature Experience
OverviewMake the most of the stunning natural landscapes that surround Edinburgh, get outdoors to explore nature or relax in the open green spaces that youll find even in the heart of the city. Nestled between imposing hillsides and rocky crags, beautiful beaches and windswept coastal paths, Edinburgh has been blessed to be surrounded by so much natural beauty, and with a local by your side youll soon see theres no shortage of places to visit or outdoor activities to enjoy if you feel like getting back into nature! Head to the beach, climb Arthurs Seat, visit the Botanic Gardens or discover an off the beaten path hiking trail - the possibilities are endless with a local to guide you!
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded local who loves the outdoors and exploring the landscapes that surround Edinburgh, who will create a unique itinerary for you based on your interests and what youd like to do!
Head to the beach and enjoy walking along one of the clifftop coastal paths or along the sand, climb the famous Arthurs Seat or ask your local to take you off the beaten path (literally!) to discover more peaceful trails, or enjoy relaxing in one of the citys many parks.
Even in the heart of the city, theres plenty of green space - from The Meadows where locals walk their dogs, play rugby and picnic when the suns out to the Botanic Gardens, however you like to enjoy nature youll find something to fit your style perfectly in Edinburgh!
Get tips and tricks from your local for other outdoor activities to enjoy in the city, parks to relax in or walks to try out and keep enjoying Edinburghs parks and nature like a local!
* Join a like-minded local to get outdoors and active in Edinburgh!
* Make the most of the natural beauty that surrounds the city or the green spaces you can find even in the city centre
* Let your local take you on a hike, or relax in a local park - the choice is yours!
* Your local will design a unique itinerary for you that allows you enjoy some fresh air and get active during your trip
* Get tips and recommendations from your local about other outdoor actives to enjoy during the rest of your stay
Inclusions for Outdoors In Edinburgh: Parks & Nature Experience
- * Private and personalised experience
- * 4 hours with a Local Host
- * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Outdoors In Edinburgh: Parks & Nature Experience
- * Food and drinks
- * Tickets to any attractions
- * Transportation costs
- * Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you wont find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- St Andrews Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Day Trip to Doune Castle, the Trossachs and Loch Lomond in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh
- 4-Day Tour of the West Highlands and Isle of Skye from Edinburgh
- 3-Day Lake District and Hadrian's Wall Small Group Tour from Edinburgh
- 3-Day Speyside Whisky Tour from Edinburgh