Outer Great Barrier Reef Dive And Snorkel Cruise From Palm Cove
OverviewWhether you are a snorkeler or a scuba diver, experienced or a novice, this snorkel and dive cruise from Cairns is the perfect day out on the Great Barrier Reef. Visiting three different dive sites you'll discover the abundant marine life and diversity of coral which the Great Barrier Reef is world-famous for.
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Snorkel or dive at some of the best known dive sites off Cairns such as Flynn, Milln and Thetford reefs for their abundance of marine life. The sites offer excellent wall dives, swim-throughs and overhangs, great for both novice and experienced divers. you can expect to see an abundance of fish species, hard corals such as staghorn, table, plate and boulder coral, and many species of soft corals.
Your day begins with pickup from your Palm Cove hotel to board the boat at Marlin Wharf. The ultra modern 29 meter catamaran will be your base for the day. Throughout the day you'll visit three different locations which may include Thetford, Milln and Flynn Reef. Each stop showcases a different aspect of the beautiful Great Barrier Reef. At each site you have the choice to snorkel, dive or a combination of both.
If you have never tried scuba diving you can choose to do one or two introductory dives, or you may prefer to stick to snorkeling and explore all three sites from the surface. A crew member will take those interested on a guided snorkel tour at one of the reef locations. Certified divers can choose to partake in up to three certified dives. Whatever you choose, your Outer Great Barrier Reef Dive and Snorkel Cruise includes up to five hours in the water.
The friendly crew will be happy to answer any questions you have throughout the day. The boat features full bar facilities, fresh water showers and expansive sundecks overlooking the Coral Sea. A tropical buffet lunch will be served between sites, along with morning and afternoon tea.
Inclusions for Outer Great Barrier Reef Dive And Snorkel Cruise From Palm Cove
- Cruise from Cairns to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Use of dive equipment (if option selected)
- Snorkel tour with reef guide
- Choice of snorkeling, introductory or certified diving (option selected at time of booking)
- Prescription masks
- Buffet lunch
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Palm Cove
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Environmental Management Charge
Exclusions for Outer Great Barrier Reef Dive And Snorkel Cruise From Palm Cove
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wetsuit hire (approximately AUD $5.00)
- Optional activities (if options not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Minimum age for all diving activities is 12 years, the maximum age is 70 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.