Outrigger Canoe Ride
OverviewEnjoy a wave riding experience on an outrigger canoe at world famous Waikiki Beach for up to 9 people. The Hawaiians were known as being the best navigators in the world. This will be your chance to catch waves like kings with the best captain in Waikiki.
- Led by a local guide
- Editor's Pick
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter a brief check-in, your party will be introduced to your canoe captain. Our company offers complimentary lockers so we will advise on what to leave behind as it will be safe and secure. Anything lost in the ocean will be hard to recover so better safe than sorry!
When ready, the canoe captain will walk you down to Waikiki beach. The captain will sit next to the canoe and go over instructions such as how to hold the paddle/blade, stroking technique and how to change sides while paddling. This will be important as the canoe is propelled by the crew. Be sure to ask any questions if needed.
Now the fun begins! The crew will be assigned seat numbers and each member will stand next to the canoe in preparation to the push the canoe from the sand to the water. Also, if any special accommodations are needed please let us know while reserving a canoe ride. When reaching the water line, the captain will instruct everyone to get into the boat and help anyone when necessary. After this, you will be paddling out through the surf and into the line up!
This is the place to really enjoy the sights, while seeing the beach from a whole new perspective. You will have a panoramic view from Diamond Head past the Sheraton hotel which consists of a few miles of beach. Now it will be time to surf the waves! The captain will read the waves and let you know when to paddle. Paddle hard and give it all you have, it will be worth it! Once on the wave, enjoy the ride, feel the rush and have fun! It truly is a Hawaiian roller coaster ride. Repeat a couple more times!
Inclusions for Outrigger Canoe Ride
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Outrigger Canoe Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.