Ouzoud Waterfalls & A Full Day Trip From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewIf you want something a little bit different, this is a nice day out. Leavingyour accommodation around 7.30-8am , you will head out North West of Marrakech toward Demnate. You will make a stop at Iminifri with some open caves. You then continue on to the village of Tanaghmeilt and the waterfalls for lunch (not included). The bottom of the falls are accessible through a shaded path of olive trees (the name Ouzoud comes from the Berber meaning olive). Swimming is optional, so towels and cozy needed. Then returning to Marrakech at around 5pm.
Know More about this tourIn the direction to Fes , 170 km away from Marrakech, for the heart of the Middle Atlas. Ouzoud Waterfalls, up to 110m height, represent one of the most popular natural attraction of the Moroccan in the Atlas . In the heart of a luxurious valley, the water rebounds on several steps, projecting thin water droplets in the air. This is the reason why there are permanent and magical rainbows in scenery where monkeys and birds live together. A bit before the waterfalls, we can visit the natural bridge of Imi NiFri, natural fruit of the rock erosion caused by water. On top of this natural massive arch made of stalactite and stalagmite You can enjoy a walk on the site going to one side of the river and going up by the other side. If you are not willing to swimming, you can cross the river by the wooden bridge or even with one of the small boats.
Inclusions for Ouzoud Waterfalls & A Full Day Trip From Marrakech
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Ouzoud Waterfalls & A Full Day Trip From Marrakech
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking