Ouzoud Waterfalls Small-Group Day Tour From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewWhy not take up a one-day trip from Marrakech to the wonderful Ouzoud waterfalls. This small-group tour using a well-equipped mini-van will give you the chance to be amazed as you will discover some of the most beautiful sites of the Middle Atlas. The Ouzoud waterfalls are located 180 km north-east of Marrakech. they are the highest waterfalls in Northern Africa. The surrounding landscape is breath-catching and is home to a range of native birds and monkeys. The waterfall’s 100 meters drop cuts through the middle of a luxuriant crater and it is often enveloped up by a beautiful rainbow. The bottom of the falls is accessible through a well-travelled path, shaded by olive trees. The word “Ouzoud” means "the act of grinding grain" and it seems, the meaning is also echoed through a high prevalence of mills in the region. At the summit of the falls, there are a dozen old, small mills that are still in use.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
On this one day trip you will discover some of the most beautiful sites of the Middle Atlas. You will be picked up from your hotel at 8am. The 3-hour journey to the Ouzoud falls will involve driving through boisterous traditional Moroccan towns, sleepy rural villages, and across hills and forests with lush landscapes.
The Ouzoud falls are about 110 meters in height which makes them the highest waterfalls in North Africa.The top of the waterfall offers an astonishing view and you will note there are walking paths all over the site. You could enjoy a walk along the river or the waterfall’s edge and be rewarded by beautiful, mesmerising sights and native wildlife. “Magot” monkeys roam the trees and water. They are not completely wild creatures and are used to humans being around – but it is always better to watch them from a distance.
In the late afternoon we will set off on our return journey to Marrakech and you will be dropped at your hotel. Before we do this, there is time for you to also try a traditional Moroccan dish and sip a glass of mint tea at a local restaurant.
Inclusions for Ouzoud Waterfalls Small-Group Day Tour From Marrakech
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Ouzoud Waterfalls Small-Group Day Tour From Marrakech
- Food and drinks
- Local guide to explore the waterfalls (approximately 3 euros per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.