Overnight Camping And River-Rafting Trip In SquamishWrite a Review
OverviewOn this unique wilderness camping trip in Squamish, you’ll experience exhilarating white-water rapids mixed in with extraordinary views of the Coast Mountain Range with its many glaciers, spectacular waterfalls and abundant wildlife. This rafting adventure is an ideal experience for corporate groups, families with teens, adventurous couples and groups of friends looking for a quick and fun 2-day expedition while in the Vancouver and Whistler area.
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Free snacks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourDay 1Meet at the rafting base, the Executive Suites Hotel and Resort, where you'll meet your guides, put all your gear into the provided dry-bags, get outfitted with your rafting equipment, and load onto the bus for the drive out to the river. Once at the river's edge, the guides will explain rafting rules, techniques and safety procedures before embarking on your rafting trip.
Travel down exciting Class III and IV rapids on the Elaho River. This journey is approximately 3 hours and will take you through the beautiful Coast Mountain Range. After navigating this section of the river, the guides will bring your raft to a remote island where snacks and all your gear will be waiting for you.
In the evening, your guides will serenade you with camp songs and cook a delicious salmon dinner while you relax by the fire and gaze at the night sky. As the night ends and you tuck into your sleeping bags, the phrase "getting away from it all" takes on a whole new meaning.
The next morning, awake to the smell of freshly brewing coffee and a pancake breakfast. Pack up your camp gear and load into the rafts for a calm raft float, letting you take in the scenery in this beautiful area.
The bus will meet you at the end point and bring you back to the on-site restaurant for a light snack and a chance to look at the photos from your trip. You can also purchase a meal and beverages at the 'Rafter's Discount.' Then it's time to go home and brag to your friends about the amazing experience you just had!
Inclusions for Overnight Camping And River-Rafting Trip In Squamish
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Rafting equipment
Exclusions for Overnight Camping And River-Rafting Trip In Squamish
- Alcoholic drinks (you may bring your own)
- Camping gear available to rent; however, it is recommended that you bring your own
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 13 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Britannia Mine Museum General Admission
- Squamish River Guided Kayak Tour
- Squamish Elaho White-Water Rafting
- Squamish Cheakamus White-Water Rafting
- Whistler Backcountry Flightseeing Tour
- Squamish River Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Squamish Explorer Flightseeing Tour
- Squamish Scenic Twilight Float
- Squamish Stand-Up Paddle Board Rental